Sunday, December 15, 2013

I Married a Wiseguy!

1488093_10201177816315875_1740507155_n

Kelly was asked to help with the Stake’s live Nativity by being one of the wisemen in the live performances. He had some practices that he had to go to, but other than that the biggest time commitment was growing his beard. It took quite a while to get a full beard and I teased him that I didn’t think it made him look wiser at all. But in all seriousness, I am proud of him and all of his wisdom. I love that he was willing to do what he was asked, as he always is. It added more to the spirit of our holiday as he participated in this service to help others feel the spirit of Christmas and hopefully increase in love and gratitude to the Savior. I felt the spirit as I attended and watched the depiction of that sacred night.

No comments: