Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snicker Train Annual Event

creatingWe hosted our annual snicker train event! We had some repeat visitors and some new snicker train enthusiasts. We missed the Hunt’s though this year, it didn’t feel the same without them, but we had a good time. train station

kelly and keeganThe Hornberg’s joined us again, but they also brought two of the newbies. Yes, another set of twins! The adorable Findley and Keegan made their appearance. Kelly and I didn’t even make a train, we just held the babies and kept the supplies handy. Look at that face!

teagan trainWe also had Jim, Beth and their two kids. This was their first time to do trains, but I think they will come back! Teagan and her brother were a little shy at first but warmed up real quick when they saw all the candy.

train

Hunter trainHunter and Ellie also made trains and were great hosts! They played with the kids and helped them make their trains.

 

 

I have to admit, I shed some small quick tears when I held Keegan. Always wanted to hold a boy named Keegan. Guess I can cross that off the bucket list.danette and keegan

No comments: